About Bright Smiles of Winter Haven
Welcome! We are so glad that you have chosen to entrust your child’s dental care to us. The pediatric dentists at Bright Smiles of Winter Haven provide expert, caring dental services to infants, school age kids, and teens in a warm and welcoming, kid-friendly setting. We're specialists in caring for kids from infancy through their teen years, and welcome your family. Our practice is dedicated to early preventive dental care so that you can help your children avoid cavities and enjoy healthy permanent teeth and gums.
Our goal is to establish a safe and comfortable “dental home” for your child. That means that your child will be comfortable coming to our office and will learn to appreciate and practice good dental care throughout his or her life. We view this among the greatest gifts you can give your child.
Bright Smiles of Winter Haven is the dental practice home of Tranchau Hoang, D.M.D. ("Dr. Tran"). Our primary dentists are supported by Ken Rogers, D.M.D., Hector Villa, M.D., pediatric anesthesiologist, George Alvarez, M.D., pediatric anesthesiologist, Gianna De Simone, D.M.D., and a team of wonderful, skilled, and welcoming pediatric dental professionals, including dental educators, assistants, and administrators. We welcome you to meet our team!
Our Promise to You and Your Child
- Use accepted preventive strategies including the use of fluoride treatments and sealants.
- Maintain the highest standards of sterilization.
- Provide treatments that help maintain healthy teeth.
- Recommend orthodontic treatment when necessary.
- Keep you, the parent, fully informed.
- Continue to invest our time, energy and funds to ensure that your child will receive the best treatment available.