Office Update: April 30, 2020
Now accepting appointments!In light of the current pandemic, we have continued to follow the recommendations of the ADA, CDC and OSHA plus our usual stringent practices. When it is time for your next appointment, you will see some changes, which have been made to help protect both, our patients and our team.
These changes will include:
- Prior to entering Bright Smiles, please use the provided hand sanitizer and wear your face mask.
- The Launch Pad Lobby (Waiting Room) will be open for a limited amount of patients to ensure social distancing.
- You and your child’s temperatures will be taken and a screening questionnaire will be administered at the front desk. To save time, click HERE to take the ADA patient screening form online and click HERE to download and print your children’s updated medical history to bring it with you.
- We ask that, if possible, parents and guardians wait in their car during the office visit. We will be able to stay in constant communication over the phone. Please let us know, when scheduling your appointment, if you would like to accompany your child or if they require support because of a disability and we will be happy to accommodate. Limit one parent/guardian, per family at this time.
- We will do our best to manage appointments to allow for social distancing between patients and to reduce waiting times for your family. Common areas will be sterilized repeatedly before and following each patient encounter.
- There will be an increase in the use of gloves, masks, and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) within the entire office.
- Our team will also have their temperatures taken and adhere to the same screening policy each day to ensure your safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (863) 293-0636.
Thank you for being our patients. We truly value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.