Bright Smiles of Winter Haven provides comprehensive, expert dental services to infants, school age children, and teens residing in Winter Haven, FL, East Polk County, Highlands County, and beyond.
Our pediatric dentists and support professionals are specially trained to be sensitive to the developmental, behavioral and treatment needs of children, whether those needs include basic preventive dentistry or the integrated management of complex medical, developmental, behavioral and restorative needs.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive oral evaluation and assessments
- Teeth cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Space maintainers (to save space for adult teeth)
- Athletic mouth guards
- Cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening (for adolescents)
- Moderate and deep dental sedation for children
- Baby's first dental visit and infant parental guidance (bottles, pacifiers, thumb-sucking, etc)
- Staff specially trained in serving children with special needs, such as those with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Down Syndrome, or complex medical issues
Your Dental Home
Our goal is to become your dental home. A place where your children are comfortable to come and benefit from the terrific advances in preventative oral care. Dental habits--both good and bad--established in childhood often carry into adulthood.
Give your child the best possible chance for a healthy mouth and healthy life.
We'll do all we can to help.
Did You Know?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that dental caries is five times more common than asthma and seven times more common than hay fever in children. More than 40 percent of children have tooth decay by the time they reach kindergarten. Children with dental caries in their baby teeth are at much greater risk for cavities in their adult teeth.